I am a Bay Area professional videographer and photographer with over 25 years experience.
If you need a creative, short-form video and you want to work with someone experienced, resourceful and personable, you've arrived at the right place.
You may be a gallery that needs to feature an artist's work, a non-profit looking to promote your next gala, a business that needs to get the word out about your product or services or perhaps you or someone special is celebrating a big life event. Whatever the need, I've got you covered.
As a photographer, I have covered almost every type of event, captured real estate and architectural images, created professional portraits and headshots , as well as, done product, print and promotional work. Additionally, I am highly skilled in photo retouching, manipulation and digital effects creation.
I hold a degree in Broadcasting and Film form Boston University and keep pace with the fast-evolving media production trends and technologies.
I HAVE EXPEREINCE IN:
- Artist videos for gallery and museum exhibitions
- Business promotion and capital investment videos
- Corporate instructional and rollout videos
- Business, non-profit and personal event videos
- Creative fund‐raising videos for community organizations
- Public and national television pilots
- Photography (press/event/product/art) for numerous websites, publications and organizations
- Graphic design for printed materials which include brochures, large‐scale retail signage and catalogs
The New York Times (online)
San Francisco Magazine
Recipient of Project Open Hand’s Most Outstanding Media Partner award (2011)